Are you Sabotaging Yourself?

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson

As you know, I am a fan of quotes! This is a good one. Are you sabotaging yourself with your own thoughts? I don’t care if you’re thinking about your personal prosperity or how you physically feel today or the problem with that family member that drives you crazy. Bottom line is that the only thing we have control over in this life is our thoughts and specifically, our reactions.

Same goes for our personal prosperity. Do you spend a lot of time worrying about finances? Have you done everything reasonable to ensure your personal prosperity? (Like, contain spending, reduce debt, increase savings, staying informed?) If so, LET IT GO! 99% of what we worry about never comes to pass. Did you know that? Quite frankly, the other 1% is mostly because we are thinking about the negative and attract it by doing so.

Just for today, let it go. Say your gratitudes for the gifts you’ve been given and every time – just for today – that negative thoughts creep in about your personal finances, recall those things you are grateful for and Let It Go!

Many Blessings & Much Prosperity!

Melinda Day-Harper